Growth Factor Injection Therapy
What is it Growth Factor Injection Therapy, and how can it help you?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy uses injections of a concentration of a patient’s own platelets to accelerate the healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints. PRP injections are prepared by taking anywhere from one to a few tubes of your own blood and running it through a centrifuge to concentrate the platelets. We reinject the activated and concentrated plasma (PrP) to your injured muscle or joints to accelerate natural healing.
Who can benefit from it?
- Grade 1 or Grade 2 Joint Arthritis
- Muscle Strain injuries
- Achilles Tendonitis or Tendinopathy
- Plantar fasciitis
- Iliotibial Band (IT Band) Syndrome
- Bunion Pain
- Sprained Ankle• Synovitis
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction/Pain
- Post-Operative Pain
- Gout related unresolved joint/muscle pain
- Stage 1, Stage 2 Knee Arthritis